As an IT Support Technician with MullenLowe Group, you will be proficient in troubleshooting and assisting people with all levels of tech needs, with emphasis on A/V support. The IT Support Technician is also the first point of contact for all desktop and infrastructure related incidents. You use problem-solving and people skills to assure our users swift resolutions to their technical problems.
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issued.
- Highly proactive and reliable, capable of working independently and as part of a group; completing or escalating incidents to senior members of the team as needed.
As a technical support personnel, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to our users. You quickly diagnose product issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and empathy. After determining users' needs, you offer tech support solutions to quickly get users up and running again. Even if you're juggling more than one user, you stay conscious of their time demands as well as your own.
- You have an aptitude for acquiring skills in technical support and an eagerness to learn.
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Feel comfortable leaving A/V equipment in preparation for business needs.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.