We're looking for an innovator, experimenter and inventor to join the Media Creatives of Mediahub's R+D Lab.
Mediahub is the rising star among media agencies in the US, and especially Los Angeles. In a few short years, we have secured premium clients like Netflix, Patr?n, Twitch, Western Union, amongst others, and most recently won FOX Entertainment and FOX Sports. We have been fortunate to get recognized by the industry as we just won AdAge's Media Agency of the Year Award, after being named Media Agency of the Year last year by AdWeek. We take pride in being more insightful, creative and innovative than any other shop in town, and with that we are uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands, that like to act at the speed of culture. Contained within our walls are planning, buying, analytics, Search, Media Sciences, Social, Comms Planning and Creative teams, all working together to create the best work for our clients.
We want someone who can think of the media campaigns we plan and buy for our clients as the canvas for their wildest content creation ideas - but also has the marketing-savvy to help us sell an idea through.
We want someone whose brain is a fountain of ideas and who?s more interested in pursuing the wacky ones than just spouting what they think someone else wants to hear.
We need a person who knows what makes a great idea and can back it up with research and reasoning.
We believe creativity comes in many forms, but we need someone who?s both verbal and visual. Who can articulate ideas clearly and convincingly, both in writing and out loud in front of people, and also can conceptualize an idea visually with the mad Photoshop skills to comp it up.
We need someone who isn't afraid of the moment, who wants to try new things, who can make old things better, who can move on from an idea quickly but also go back and improve it, all while never forgetting a human is on the other end of the message.
- Experience working in a creative role for 2-4 years, bonus points if it's working at a publisher like Vice, Complex, Bleacher Report, ESPN, Buzzfeed, etc.
- A love of football. And futbol!! And baseball and wrestling and boxing.
- Familiarity with top shelf liquor and that lux life.
- A talent for storytelling.
- Trend savviness. Bonus points if there's something you're super into you'd like to share with the class.
- A perpetual curiosity about media and technology and humans.
- Comfortable and motivated working on a group project or a solo assignment.
- You don?t need to be told what to do all the time because you?re ambitious enough to figure it out and confident enough to ask for help when you need it.
- A strong grasp of the internet and knowledge of the nuances of digital and social platforms.
- Examples of previous creative work and explanations for the thought process behind creating it.
- You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.