We are looking for a Senior CRM Strategist to join our Boston or New York CRM team.
MullenLowe Open is the Global Activation Boutique within MullenLowe Group, with specialisms in CRM, shopper and experiential marketing. We have recently established an office in US, and on the back of some exciting new business wins, we are expanding the team.
We are looking for an ambitious, strategic thinker excited by the opportunity to further build our CRM specialism. You will have a curious and strategic mind that appreciates the power of data and creativity to transform our clients' businesses. Your background should include strong CRM and/or digital experience. You will be comfortable working with data and able to interpret data analysis and convert it into actionable insights and creative briefs. And you are comfortable using data to inform insight driven communication programs.
We have a saying at Open--we are here to make the work of our lives. You will be passionate about creativity and about developing groundbreaking, award-winning ideas in any medium. You will love working with creative teams to make this happen.
You will be a CRM thought leader within a fully integrated advertising agency.
- CRM Planning on a wireless account.
- New business development - organic growth from existing clients, as well as new business pitching (circa 25%).
- Work closely with the account and creative teams to bolster a customer first approach to everything that we do.
- Champion strategic and data-lead thinking among the agency teams so that we build knowledge around data and customer lead marketing.
- Design CRM strategies, customer journeys and contact strategies that work across channels.
- Work with data analytics to identify customer insights that drive innovative marketing solutions.
- Be an inspiring strategic leader to clients, able to articulate ideas and strategies through compelling storytelling and thought leadership.
- Inspire creative teams with clear and insightful briefs and work with them to develop creative ideas applicable to the channels that will promote the idea most effectively.
- Be a core part of pitch teams, helping to win new business and identify opportunities for CRM scope within brand or integrated pitches.
- Support on overseeing and interpreting measurement and analytics to provide continuous evaluation on campaign and program performance.
- Make recommendations for ongoing optimization.
- Act as an ambassador of MullenLowe Open, both internally and externally at all times.
- Be available to travel domestically.
The character of a MullenLowe Open person...
FEARLESS: A leader with unbound ambition, who is unafraid of the difficult or unknown.
INNOVATIVE: A challenger, who is unaccepting of the status quo and proactive in changing it.
CURIOUS: An explorer, who needs to understand a consumer's desires, motivations, frustrations.
CANDID: A team player, who is collaborative, honest and objective and strives to continually improve.
- At least 5 years' experience working in a creative agency, with a substantial amount of time in CRM planning role.
- Ability to understand and interpret data. Numerate and comfortable with analytics outputs.
- Working knowledge of end to end technological process of managing digital and direct marketing campaigns.
- Able to input into the development CRM customer segmentation models (with analytics support).
- Able to explain technical and complex topics in a way that is meaningful to senior business leaders and marketing teams.
- Passion for nurturing ideas and solutions for a digital age.
- Strong facilitation skills. Able to lead workshops.
- Strong presentation skills. A storyteller who can engage an audience with ideas.
- A collaborative nature to work with 'hyperbundled' multidisciplined teams, developing joint strategies and campaigns.
- Customer journey mapping, looking at behaviours and derive communication plans.
- Providing client industry and category insights.
- Fluent in the principles of responsive creative--how to generate actions and response from consumers.
- Keeping up-to-date with cultural/social trends and customers' views and attitudes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.