We are seeking a Senior Strategic Analyst to join our Los Angeles Analytics team.
Strategy at MullenLowe is about contributing every day to creative work that leaves a mark on culture. We are a collection of broad-brained thinkers from a diverse array of backgrounds who come together to serve the shared agency mission of creative and outrageously effective work in the world.
The Senior Analyst will support the strategy team by assisting in the development of data-driven marketing insights and optimization across multiple client engagements. This role will be exposed to offline and online advertising, social media, site analytics, consumer insights, and market/audience segmentation. As part of the strategy department within a creative agency, this role will also lean heavily on utilizing syndicated research to help inspire the strategic and creative process.
Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Work efficiently with clients and analytics partners to define, extract, and synthesize available data and share results and insight with MullenLowe team members.
- Glean actionable insights to support in-market campaign optimization.
- Leverage syndicated data resources to identify target opportunities (demographic, psychographic, behavioral) for future campaigns.
- Assist with developing and measuring marketing stimuli (A/B and multivariate) test results in collaboration with brand planning, creative, media, and technology teams to build robust marketing and advertising strategies and inmarket programs for clients.
- Package and present analytical findings and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to Sr. Client teams and internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- 3+ years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising, or interactive/technology consulting.
- Proficiency with media and web analytics tools, including DCM, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics.
- Fluent in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis, and charting. Experience automating routine Excel tasks using macros preferred.
- Curiosity - Naturally interested in stepping beyond the veneer of what the data is saying to the uncovered insight beneath it
- Critical thinking - Capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as an enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Experience with syndicated research tools such as MRI, Simmons, IRI, and others
- Familiarity with database design, data management and visualization, utilizing programming languages such as SOL and Python and tools including Tableau, PowerBI and Datorama a plus.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
- Balances desire for quantitative rigor or with realities of inconsistent business data.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.