We are looking for an Assistant Programmatic Trader to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is the rising star among media agencies in the US, and especially Los Angeles. In a few short years, we have secured premium clients like Netflix, Patrón, Twitch, Western Union, amongst others, and most recently won FOX Entertainment and FOX Sports. We have been fortunate to get recognized by the industry as we just won AdAge's Media Agency of the Year Award, after being named Media Agency of the Year last year by AdWeek. We take pride in being more insightful, creative and innovative than any other shop in town, and with that we are uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands, that like to act at the speed of culture. Contained within our walls are planning, buying, analytics, Search, Media Sciences, Social, Comms Planning and Creative teams, all working together to create the best work for our clients.
The Assistant Programmatic Trader works directly alongside the Programmatic Trader in multiple buying platforms to actively manage major client campaigns. We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail and numbers-oriented individual, who is willing and able to learn the programmatic landscape quickly. The Assistant Programmatic Trader is expected to assist in the execution and optimization of programmatic display/video/mobile campaigns across multiple accounts with the support of the Programmatic Trader and Programmatic Trading Director (AMD, Trading).
- Assist in managing and optimizing buys in DSP's and other platforms.
- Pull reporting and Q/A trafficking to ensure even pacing and delivery according to the campaign goals.
- Deliver timely and insightful reports based on campaign data analysis.
- Assist in creation of client facing collateral to support media planning cycles.
- Gain knowledge of ad technology buying platforms and analytics tools.
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, and enhancements in the programmatic space.
- Reports to Head of Trading and Programmatic Trader.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field such as Analytics or Finance/Accounting preferred.
- 0-1 years professional experience.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Analytics oriented and intellectually curious.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.