We are looking for a Group Media Director to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
We are looking for a high energy and high charging individual who thrives on creating big and disruptive efforts in media yet at the same time understands how data/tech drive business. We are looking for someone who is truly integrated and comfortable working across all media including Digital, TV, OOH, Print and Broadcast. Mediahub is very different kind of media shop or we call ourselves the media agency for Challenger Brands. If you are a challenger, and someone who enjoys "flipping tables" this might be the perfect role. We are also looking for someone who thrives in new business and loves the arena and big stage.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 12 years' experience working at a major media shop.
- Track record managing client relationships.
- Track record of writing new business decks and presenting in new business.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability.
- Ability to effectively utilize media and consumer insight and reporting resources.
- Proven experience developing persuasive presentations.
- An innovative self-starter - able to identify opportunities and make them happen.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.