We are seeking a VP, Group Media Director to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The ideal candidate combines the strong operational and coordination abilities of an International Group Media Director, a deep knowledge of digital marketing and a strategic mindset, as follows:
- A proven track record of successfully leading global media accounts, building lasting client relationships and delivering inventive media solutions.
- A strong operational mindset - able to identify and resolve pain points in local and global ways of working, instill strong global governance and actively improve the overall agency offer.
- Has proven strategic agility - this person must always be actively involved in leading strategic direction, pushing their and our teams to think strategically.
- Business Acumen - a proven ability to gain and wield a deep knowledge of the client's business, not just from a media perspective, but also from a marketing perspective and beyond. They must stay smart on marketing and business topics and always have their finger on the pulse of the global and local health of the client.
- Innovative Spirit - always challenging "the standard" and bringing solutions to the table. This person must know how to teach people how to become ideas people, be a master at the art of selling in an idea, and be looking for innovation everywhere.
- Leadership - the ability to seamlessly manage multiple clients and maintain a superior level of client satisfaction. This person should be proactive in sending ideas to their clients, constantly delveloping things that clients aren't asking for, and always looking to improve our offering.
- Strong communication skills - they must excel in the new business arena and foster a very tight relationship with creative teams. This person must be comfortable with regularly soliciting feedback from the rest of the client's team to improve workload, education, and ways of working.
- Strong business development skills - they must be able to proactively identify and lead opportunities to develop and grow client relationships.
- Although not mandatory, experience in recruitment marketing and HR Comms for large global brands with an associated knowledge of the professional and recruiting media landscape would be an advantage.
- An understanding and experience of digital and creative processes and the marketing arena beyond media would also be an advantage.
- Is confident traveling and sees the world through a truly global lens.
- Four year degree required.
- 10+ years agency & marcomm experience is required with a strong knowledge of digital media. Expertise in the recruitment marketing space would also be valuable.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.