We are seeking an Influencer Manager to join our Boston PR/Social Influence team.
Assist in building and executing influencer campaigns of varying scale for a diverse set of clients under the MullenLowe U.S. portfolio. The Influencer Manager will become an integral part of the implementation of MullenLowe's proprietary influencer software and will work alongside a team of experts across PR, Social and Mediahub to elevate the agency's influencer marketing capabilities.
The candidate must be dynamic with expertise in how to engage influencers across PR, and paid and organic social. The candidate must also be strategic and a creative thinker, with a knowledge of the latest and greatest in influencer marketing and content creation. Analysis and reporting of influencer campaigns and proposals will be part of the day-to-day duties of the position. In addition, the candidate must have a "can do" attitude and a willingness to make things happen for clients and internal teams.
- Lead seamless campaign executions through comprehensive communication to clients and internal teams.
- Build detailed influencer marketing proposals and recap reports.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify a variety of influencers and content creators to represent a variety of brands.
- Develop messaging to strategically direct influencers and inform campaign content themes and strategic approach.
- An understaning of the full spectrum of influence from Mega Influencers to Micro Influencers and advocates. And have a knowledge of compensation across each tier.
- Develop the distribution and amplification strategy across client owned and operated channels.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to pitch the agency’s offering to new and existing business.
- 1-3 years prior influencer and social media experience at a brand, a digital agency, online publication, or in the marketing-related field.
- 1-3 years hands-on managing of paid social media campaigns.
- Track record managing client relationships, comfortable with client meetings in person or via phone.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability.
- Social-first mindset.
- Experience across Facebook, Instagram; Snapchat Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn are a plus.
- Excels at managing multiple deadlines with quick turnarounds.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.