We are looking for a Senior Business Affairs Manager to join our New York City Broadcast/Business Affairs team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years' agency experience and working knowledge of both broadcast and digital projects.
In this role you will:
- Have extensive knowledge of SAG/AFTRA contracts as well as experience negotiating non-union talent.
- Manage talent payment and residuals projections.
- Review all work in advance of client presentations and red flag potential BA issues and concerns.
- Execute assumption agreements, production contracts, music agreements and production insurance coverage.
- Review and troubleshoot vendor agreements and contracts.
- Draft basic releases and agreements.
- Negotiate overscale agreements and music licenses.
- Be open-minded when confronted with challenging new media production scenarios.
- Be motivated to always find a way to support creative concepts and find a solution.
- Work closely with the BA group and share your experiences and educate your colleagues with new learnings.
- Take time to mentor junior members of the team and contribute to their growth and success.
Ideal abilities, but not required:
- Represent the agency in a direct relationship with cost consultants.
- Handle international productions and oversee versioning for multiple countries.
-Four-year degree required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.