We are seeking a Mid-level Motion Designer to join our New York City Digital Production team.
As a Motion Designer, you will work on display advertising for desktop, mobile, website, social media, out of home animations, and other motion-based display advertising.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/abilities:
- Experience working with Rich Media vendors such as DoubleClick, Sizmek, or FlashTalking.
- Understanding of the requirements for cross-browser compatible deliverables.
- Experience with AfterEffects is not required but considered a plus in addition to the above.
- Four-year degree.
- You must have an online portfolio to be considered for this role.
- Strong understanding of layout and design.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.