We are looking for Media Billing Manager to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage your client portfolio and the end-to-end billing process, that will include the on-boarding of a large entertainment client with an integrated full-year national media plan.
- Work closely with client's and agency's finance departments to ensure accurate and timely bill payment.
- Budget review and Internal Budget Trackers; oversee that media teams are spending according to the client contract/media authorizations; keep a record of all client authorized budgets and their respective purchase order numbers.
- Manage all data entry into media systems and work closely with client lead on reconciling inputs to match planned and actualized media spend. Work with/assist the media planning teams to reconcile vendor invoices; review signed IOs are entered into the media system and are up to date; continuous review of unbilled and uncleared vendor invoices.
- Partner with Shared Services to support media vendor requests for payment information; ensure there are no account holds or suspensions; reach out to vendors to obtain missing invoices.
- Manage the AR collections for your client portfolio: distribute and review client AR aging reports with media teams; flag which invoices are past due and liaise with the media teams to follow up with the client for payments; work with Shared Services to offset any unapplied client payments or credits.
- Work with the Controller's team to provide any auditor requested information and invoices during interim or year-end audits.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum 4-5 years of digital media within an advertising agency environment preferably have used a MediaOcean integrated system (Prisma/Mbox).
- This position requires strong accounting & data entry skills.
- Proficiency in excel is required.
- Must be detail-oriented and comfortable with general accounting & invoice procedures.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.