We are looking for a Account Executive to join our Boston Account Service team.
The Account Executive will be working on two accounts. The first client's focus is social and digital for one of the biggest, fastest-paced, most creative brands in the world. The second is also concentrated in the digital space (including video) for an innovative technology client looking to transform the face of healthcare nationwide.
The ideal candidate will have a cross-disciplinary background with experience in social/paid digital, production (broadcast, digital and print) and some media/analytics. We are looking for someone who is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. They have a keen eye for detail and can juggle a lot without anything falling through the cracks. They are a natural problem-solver whose first response to any challenge is "I’ll figure it out."
We expect that at this level, everyone has the basics. Impeccable project management skills, strong soft skills, and the ability to move fluidly between strategy, creative and client. So we'll focus on a few qualifications that are especially important to us:
- Ability to manage up as well as around – you'll be working with some very senior people as well as getting your hands pretty dirty; you have to be comfortable with both.
- Relentless drive to make the work better. Good enough isn't good enough. No exceptions.
- You're a constant source of positive energy.
- You're always level-headed and calm. Especially when things get crazy.
- You have a hunger for what's new and next.
- You're constantly finding ways to rethink things and find new solutions to old problems – harder, better, faster, stronger!
- You have a keen eye for detail – you stay close to the work at every stage of development for both accuracy and brand adherence.
- Ability to flawlessly manage multiple extended partners (media, partner agencies) as well as various clients.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.