We are seeking an Editor/Animator with strong creative and technical skills to join Yeti Productions, MullenLowe's internal production department.
You will be collaborating with the creative department to edit and animate client content that will live in any/all mediums, such as broadcast, digital, social, OOH…etc. along with content to be used for internal purposes, such as new business proposals, meetings and award shows.
You will play a significant role in the evolution of our internal production capabilities as we continue to push the boundaries of production in creative and efficient ways. This role requires strong interpersonal skills due to frequent one-on-one collaboration with other shooters, editors and animators. You will also be required to actively participate in supervised edit sessions with creative teams and senior management. This role will require a solid understanding of the creative process and your ability to receive and implement feedback while being comfortable sharing your own knowledge and expertise throughout the post production process. Thus, building a strong collaborative environment where the creative process can thrive.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud applications: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- At least (2-3) years of professional experience as a motion graphics animator.
- Must have examples of work, including publicly available videos and/or a reel displaying editing and motion graphics capabilities.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt quickly.
- Ability to collaborate with creative teams to help shape concepts.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to seamlessly work alongside fellow Yeti team members.
- Experience in the digital workflow, including codecs, image types, resolutions, and frame rates and staying ahead of changing technology.
- Any experience as a shooter using cinema digital cameras/DSLRs a plus.
We are a very busy agency. Timelines are tight, expectations high, hours can sometimes be long but we have a lot of fun. Your most important attribute will be your hardcore work ethic combined with a solid sense of adventure and ability to adapt to new and challenging situations.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.