We are looking for an Assistant Media Planner to join our Boston Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
In this role the candidate will be responsible for planning integrated (offline and digital) media campaigns - touching both brand building and lead gen initiatives. The Assistant Media Planner will work closely with the Planner(s) to develop, maintain & optimize media plans.
The candidate must possess the following qualities:
- High energy and a curiosity and passion for advertising.
- Strong organizational skills; Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail - little mistakes drive you nuts.
- A problem solver.
- Comfortable with numbers and analyzing data.
- Eager to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, team environment.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Student of marketing/advertising/communications preferred.
- Marketing and advertising agency internships preferred.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Basic knowledge of the web, search engine marketing and social media.
- Marketing/advertising internships preferred.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.