We are looking for an Assistant Media Planner to join our New York Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate critical and analytical thinking. You will enjoy an atmosphere that is conducive to learning and collaboration. You must thrive in a fast-paced, fun environment and be detail-oriented.
You will assist the Media Planning and Media Sciences (Programmatic) team in managing campaigns that are integrated into our clients' overall marketing plan, and gain a deep understanding of the advertising media ecosystems, including programmatic display, mobile, cross-screen video, and out-of-home as well as advertising technology (adservers, DMP, attribution and analytical tools). Your key focus will be on the execution and optimization of digital media campaigns for a client in the Travel vertical.
- Four-year degree in a relevant field or demonstrated applicable work/internship experience is required.
- Aptitude for data analysis and curiosity to mine data insights.
- Comfortable in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and work independently.
- Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail.
- Confident communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Creative problem solver, embracing being outside your comfort zone and challenging the status quo.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.