We are seeking a very creative, very connected, Senior Creative Recruiter to join our Los Angeles Creative team. This person will work closely with our Creative Resource Manager to do the following:
- Keep us in touch with the talent that is doing the best and most prolific work in the country.
- Search under every rock to ensure that we are bringing in the best talent and the right talent.
- Work with Creative Resources to identify the holes and needs of the broader creative department. This will be a heavy partnership.
-Creative recruiting will include Copywriters, Art Directors, ACDs, CDs, Social, GCDs, Studio, Digital and Production.
- Freelance: This position will be in charge of locating, contacting and negotiating freelance and full time.
- Be a brand ambassador at industry events - traveling to shows, schools and award shows is critical to this role.
- Focus on honing and developing talent for our creative and production employees
- Work directly with finance to gain approvals on new employees via freelance and new hire forms.
Four-year degree is required
7-10 years prior creative recruiting experience, ideally in an agency of 100+ employees. Please do not apply for this role if you do not have prior creative recruiting/creative management/creative staffing experience in a full-service ad agency.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.