We are seeking a Social Media Manager to join our Los Angeles Social team.
So, you're looking to build a career in digital marketing? You have a passion for social media and all things emerging tech? You're the one your friends come to with all their questions on "how do I [insert any on line or social media-related question here]".
We're looking for a hungry, passionate Social Media Manager to join our team in Los Angeles. You'll be at the core of our social offering, representing a luxury automotive brand with consumers to further brand strategy and communication goals. This isn't your typical entry-level job; you need to be someone who's looking to step in, take on a lot of responsibility, and make a difference quickly. We want you to push the boundaries and do highly visible, progressive work. Social for us, and for you, is an opportunity to explore the marketing frontier and plant new flags on the map.
- Active user and participant on multiple social media platforms.
- Understanding and passion for the social web, emerging technology, and digital communication.
- Strong written communication chops and an obsessive pursuit of grammatical perfection.
- Love for storytelling through words and pictures.
- Experience with content creation and management online; eg social platforms, online communities, websites.
- Strategic, critical thinker with great ideas for how brands can further marketing objectives through social media.
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty with research, monitoring & assessment, brainstorming.
- Heavily opinionated and relentlessly critical of brands' social media presences.
- Bonus-you love cars.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop strategy, co-create, present to clients and post the organic and paid editorial calendar for a luxury automotive brand.
- Work with creative teams to develop organic and paid copy and content to post on social platforms to drive reach and engagement.
- Engage and conversate in an authentic, genuine way with your brand's community and the wider consumer audience.
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Provide a constant pulse of insight and ideas around new opportunities in social and emerging technology.
- Lead in-depth consumer, brand, and competitive research projects and reports to identify new strategies, campaigns, and opportunities.
- This job requires constant interaction with the clients.
- Four-year degree and 1-3 years of experience. Preferably in marketing, business, or communication.
- Prior workplace experience in digital agency, online publishing, or marketing-related industry
- Please provide a link to your personal social media presence.
- Bonus-you love cars!
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.