We are seeking a Brand Strategist to join our New York Strategy team.
What we are looking for:
Looking for a hungry, curious and judicious brand strategist with 2-3 years of experience to join our growing team. This person shouldn't be shy. The ideal candidate is a skilled problem solver and comfortable bringing their own solutions and ideas to the table with little direction from a client or their management team. They may be in the early stages of defining their planning style, but hold a point of view on what makes a great insight or brief. This person should be a lover of people, culture and creativity to their core and enjoys collaborating closely with their creative and media departments.
- Multi-tasker/Ability to work across different projects at one time.
- Lover of trend reporting and secondary research analysis.
- Experience with brief writing.
- Knowledge on how to set up a creative idea.
- Understands the language/worlds of social, digital and comms strategy.
- Collaborative partner to creatives.
- Friendly person and a good communicator.
What the candidate should be looking for:
The candidate should be looking for a place where they can both learn and lead in the next stage of their career. They should enjoy working on several different projects at one time and ready to take the reins on select ones. They should feel ready to have conversations with clients and formulate their own point of view. They should expect to be pushed and held to a rigorous standard when building insights, strategies and briefs. They should want to work with a variety of specialists, from technology to media, and ready to nerd out on the small stuff. They should be excited by building something new and ready to rise along with it.
- Lead day-to-day strategy across select brands within the Edgewell portfolio.
- Build inspiring insights, briefs, and strategic narratives for key projects.
- Work hand in hand with specialists across media and creative to bring breakthrough ideas to life (social strategy, comms planning, etc.).
- Conduct qualitative, quantitative and trend-based research based on client needs.
- Partner to your day-to-day client, mentor to your junior strategist.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.