We are seeking two energetic (mid-level) Project Managers to join our fast-growing New York City team on a fast moving and broad piece of Global Business.
The role of Project Manager is intrinsic to the managing and overseeing of workflow/creative development for specific accounts and projects, through the agency in a timely and effective manner.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and managing timelines and schedules.
- Assisting in the scope of jobs/projects.
- Assisting in managing monthly reconciliation of actual hours against fee.
- Meeting and managing project deadlines/deliverable dates and planning for client longer-term needs.
- Drive the internal creative development process with the Creative Directors, across all media and communication channels, including static and moving media, digital, social and bespoke activation.
- Working closely with Creative teams and Designers on the development and craft of all creative thinking.
- Manage internal reviews and ensure clarity of communication for next steps across all parties, and committed to executing jobs to the highest quality standards.
- Ensuring the complete integration of other departments and resources throughout the development process, and into formal production.
- Assisting on New Business pitches when needed.
- Must have 2-3 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Candidate must be energetic, organized, extremely proactive.
- Professionalism and personality and an effective communication style are necessities for this position.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.