We are seeking two Assistant Media Planners to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
In this role, the candidate would be responsible for planning media across both offline and online media channels. The Assistant Planner's main role is to work closely with Planner(s) in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge as possible.
The Assistant Media Planner must possess the following qualities:
- High energy.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Must have strong communications skills and the ability to work with various personalities and management styles.
- Student of marketing and social media.
- Will work on local, national and international accounts and assist Media Planners and the team.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Past marketing and advertising agency internships strongly preferred.
- Strong excel skills required.
- Some knowledge of the Web, Search Engine Marketing and Social Media is ideal.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.