We are seeking a Senior Media Planner to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The role is to be the day-to-day steward for an assigned client(s), including accurate budget control and flow of media activity. Must maintain a strong knowledge of your clients' business to deliver against their needs and objectives.
You will oversee planners and assistants planners. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of integrated media planning, including television/video, audio, display and mobile and a level of comfort with related disciplines like analytics (reporting), trafficking/tagging, and billing/budget.
- Spearhead and execute media planning activations and work with senior team members to set media activation and negotiation strategies.
- Manage negotiations for 360-media packages and foster strong relationships with media vendors.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendation.
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to client needs.
- Master of media math and how to apply calculations; proficiency in working with managing numbers.
- Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- Act as a strong resource for all inventory, billing, and invoice discrepancies.
- Online media trafficking experience is preferred but not a must.
- Four-year degree required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.