We are looking for a Head of Tune-In Analytics to join our New York City Analytics team.
Mediahub is one of the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
Mediahub is looking for a VP of Video Analytics to lead our Tune-In Analytics' team, lead the development of our analytics offering during the ongoing transformation of our entertainment clients' business models and enhance our suite of products to provide strategic planning, ongoing optimization and post campaign insights within the entertainment vertical.
The successful candidate will have a track record of providing timely and actionable media insights to seize marketing opportunities, as well as a collaborative work style that emphasizes strong relationship building with clients, partners and peers across disciplines and offices. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in Tune-In analytics as well as knowledge of digital media, including digital and social analytics and evaluating its impact on tune-in. They must be adept at working across the media technology ecosystem. Finally, they must have a record of developing systems and processes within a media and/or client environment to meet the business needs across planning, execution and evaluation of media campaigns.
- Lead the development of the Tune-In Analytics team, including increasing our capabilities with digital media.
- Manage and enhance the suite of Tune-In Analytics tools, including developing a business model for additional tools.
- Maintain analytical leadership for Mediahub during the transformational changes within our clients' business, including increased pay for performance for linear TV and changing consumer behaviors from linear to streaming services.
- Maintain current and initiate new partner relationships across the video analysis industry, including audience definition and measurement, x-channel performance and linking of video impressions to business outcomes.
- Evangelisation of video analytics across the offices.
- Work with client teams to develop, scope and sell client measurement and analytics frameworks.
- Act as key client lead as it relates to sharing POVs and thought leadership regularly, leading annual key learnings presentations across Tune-In brands, and being a trusted resource for strategic questions.
- Hands-on approach to ensuring data analytics projects meet client objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Participate in new business / business development initiatives.
- 12+ years' experience managing a Tune-In analytics team either in client or agency environment, including development of new tools and techniques.
- Extensive working experience with
- Tune In analytics tools including Nielsen (especially Npower), ComScore and Kantar.
- Entire Video ecosystem, including Linear TV, Streaming, OTT, MVPD?s, VOD and digital video services.
- Audience Segmentation and Profiling tools (e.g. MRI, Claritas, BrandIndex).
- Creative/brand evaluation tools e.g. Millward Brown, Hall& Partners, Nielsen Brand Effects.
- X Platform audience planning and measurement tools (e.g. VideoAmp, Nielsen Fusion).
- Developing and managing a team in a dynamic, fast passed multi-office environment.
- Knowledge and experience with following tools preferred.
- Streaming service e.g. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Sling.
- Adserving platforms e.g. Analytics 360.
- Visualizations tools e.g. Tableau.
- Social tools e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr.
- Web analytics platforms e.g. Adobe Reporting, Google Analytics.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.