We are looking for a VP, Creative Director on the art side to join our Boston Creative team.
We are seeking a creative leader who can lead us in the development of big, brand building ideas across all channels. The ideal candidate for this role must be conceptual, strategic and collaborative. Additionally, you need to be able to extract amazing thoughts and ideas from your creative teams. The ability to mentor creative, give clear direction and give constructive criticism is essential. You should also be capable of crafting your own big ideas and experiences. We are looking for candidates with exceptional craftsmanship, intellectual curiosity and someone with a focus on creating innovative work.
You must have an incredible creative reputation and nationally recognized work. All in all, do you know the difference between good and great and have you got what it takes to work with a team to get there. We want to see smart, brand-building ideas and executions that are extraordinary and memorable.
Hey, and guess what? You must be a nice person.
- You have 7-10 years of experience working in an agency environment.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Your portfolio demonstrates your innovative work for top-tier brands.
- Provide leadership/motivation and convey the vision and values of the agency.
- You are a big thinker and you can articulate your thoughts and ideas very well verbally and visually.
- You love conceptualizing and brainstorming as much as designing across the digital space, and in TV, print and beyond.
- You know to get to great means really leaning in, no matter how long it takes.
- Lead conceptual development and execution of award winning creative work, from start to finish.
- Help pitch new business.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.