We are seeking a Strategy Director to join our Boston Strategy team.
We are looking for a hungry, passionate and talented individual to join our Boston strategy team. The ideal candidate has a background leading strategy for brands within an agency environment, social category experience and preferably also brand planning experience developing disruptive campaigns.
This person will be:
- A strategic thought-leader on key client engagements, in helping to impact brand, messaging and connections strategy.
- Ability to turn data and analytics into a compelling, human story.
- Research and Data Ambidextrous - must respect, understand and flawlessly execute qualitative
and quantitative methods.
- Can apply insight to shape brand development and ideation.
- Critical Thinking Skills - analytical, creative,and lateral.
- Marketing Acumen.
- Cultural Voyeur.
- Digital Savvy.
- Experience managing social content creation and community management.
- Strategic Provocateur - curious and questioning.
- Can create, tell and sell - presentation and writing skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Leader: You have experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Versatile Strategist: You understand the fundamentals of brand strategy, and you have passion and expertise in digital, social media, and content strategy. You can back up great ideas with sound reasoning.
- Digital & Social Advocate: You always know what is trending and with which audiences. You know how to bring these to the table and connect them with creative ideas.
- Creative Partner: You love working with creative teams and have experience collaborating with them to develop ideas
- Eloquent and Vocal: You know how to tell a story and sell an idea in written and spoken form.
- You speak up often, and when you do, clients and the team listen because it is insightful, articulate, and adds value.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.