We are looking for an Assistant Media Planner to join our New York Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The Assistant Media Planner will support the Planner and team in the execution and daily maintenance of an exciting account.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting in all parts of the media planning process (brainstorm and research, working with media and technology vendors and sites, negotiation, finalizing media plans, media recommendations, launching, optimizing and reporting on all media including paid social media).
- Overseeing timely media campaign launches and QA.
- Ad trafficking within standard ad servers.
- Responsible for supporting Media Planner with client and vendor billing.
- Effectively managing the expectations of internal teams.
- Actively updates budget and project trackers.
- Supporting managers on other various projects and administrative tasks as requested.
- Comfortable around clients and speaking in front of big groups.
- Four year college degree.
- Past marketing/advertising internships preferred.
- Strong excel skills.
- Must have high energy.
- Must be a self motivated multi-tasker with strong organizational skills.
- Enjoys meeting new people, learning new things, and collaborating on new ideas.
- Some knowledge of paid search and social a plus.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.