We are seeking a Director, Behavioral Sciences to join our Los Angeles Behavioral Sciences team.
The MullenLowe Behavioral Sciences group applies behavioral insights, business/creative analytics, and social intelligence to guide the development and execution of marketing strategies for clients. Specifically, we develop strategic campaign methodologies and performance insights to inform planning/strategy, maximize marketing ROI, and leverage behavioral data to ensure work is consumer-centric. The Director, Behavioral Sciences will be responsible for leading and developing the Behavioral Sciences practice in the MullenLowe LA office. The role will include leading consumer-focused thinking in new business assignments. Diverse experience with marketing performance data, behavioral, consumer research, and social data is critical for success in this role.
- Act as the MullenLowe LA subject matter expect in consumer data, driving marketing effectiveness across complex ecosystems of digital/non-digital customer touchpoints.
- Work with Head of Strategy and Head of Behavioral Sciences to grow the discipline in LA.
- Lead a team of analysts across a wide array of client engagements.
- Manage priorities and resources across a wide variety of quantitative research methods.
- Leverage data from all available sources (e.g. behavioral, media performance, social) to inform campaign strategies, creative development, on-going optimization, and reporting.
- Own the holistic customer journey and identify the biggest opportunities in the consumer experience.
- Create story-led presentations with business recommendations based on in-depth knowledge of client business problems.
- Lead measurement strategy of marketing campaigns in collaboration with planning, creative, and media teams.
- Assess the client's big questions, identify themes, and be the go-to person to solve problems and be a strategic thought leader.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Psychology, or related fields.
- 7+ years of work experience in a professional services environment (e.g., consulting, ad agency, client-side role).
- 3+ years of experience with consumer data and/or behavioral research, preferably in an advertising agency setting.
- Experience leading a team that works effectively and cross-functionally.
- Analytical leader and problem-solver with strong quantitative background, and an ability to glean actionable insight from creative work.
- Lead the use of data in decision-making through excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Client presence and history of building relationships with C-level clients.
- Balances desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business data.
- Advanced quantitative and research tool skills (e.g. Excel, MRI, Simmons) with a strong ability to visualize key implications from robust data sets.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.