We are seeking a Manager, Behavioral Sciences to join our Los Angeles Behavioral Sciences team.
The MullenLowe Behavioral Sciences group applies analytic rigor and data-driven insight to guide the development and execution of marketing strategies for clients. Specifically, we develop strategic campaign methodologies and performance insights to inform planning/strategy, maximize marketing ROI across channels, and leverage behavioral data to ensure all work is consumer-centric. We seek entrepreneurial individuals with a background in marketing performance analysis and a passion for translating data into actionable insight.
The Behavioral Sciences Manager will oversee and lead development of data-driven marketing insight and optimization across client engagements. This role will include work in brand tracking, social media analytics, social listening, and consumer journey/insight development.
- Act as the internal subject matter expert in consumer data, driving marketing effectiveness across complex ecosystems of digital/non-digital customer touchpoints.
- Manage analyst(s) to ensure delivery to actionable insights to clients, develop career paths to encourage advancement, and build an environment of team unity and collaboration.
- Manage priorities and resources across a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Leverage data from all available sources (e.g. behavioral, media performance, social) to inform campaign strategies, creative development, on-going optimization, and reporting.
- Own the holistic customer journey and identify the biggest opportunities in the consumer experience lifecycle.
- Create story-led presentations with in-touch business recommendations based on in-depth knowledge of client business problems.
- Partner with Strategy team to develop data driven insights that lead to compelling, effective communications solutions.
- Influence product and marketing strategy by uncovering what is most (and least) important to new, existing and loyal consumers.
- Lead measurement strategy of marketing campaigns in collaboration with planning, creative, and media teams.
- Assess the client's big questions, identify themes, and be the go-to person to solve problems and be a strategic thought leader.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline. Master's degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising or interactive/technology consulting.
- Minimum of 2 years agency experience.
- Experience with analytics tools like Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Netbase, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, GfK MRI, Simmons.
- Must have experience leveraging behavioral and consumer research (both primary and secondary) and consumer data (such as GfK MRI, Simmons) to inform marketing strategies.
- Must be fluent in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and analysis. Advanced formulas are required and automating of Excel is preferred.
- Fluent in data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Leadership skills and history of building relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.