We are looking for an Assistant Creative Resource Manager to join our Boston Creative team.
In this position you will:
- Support the VP, Creative Resource Manager with daily tracking of projects and resource allocations.
- Collaborate with Project Management to intake project requests and ensure all supportive documentation is complete and accessible.
- Lead internal resource meetings, and revise timelines and allocations as necessary.
- Maintain and provide information about current projects and potential future projects for planning purposes.
- Proactively manage team bandwidth by tracking hours. Flag and provide solutions when bandwidth exceeds reasonable expectations.
- Coordinate with all internal departments to ensure proper communication in order to build, maintain, and track creative resource management plans and processes.
- Ensure creative talent is thoroughly onboarded and equipped for success.
You must have the following skills/experience:
- Candidate should have some prior experience with marketing and advertising through internships, or another entry level position.
- Proficiency with standard business software especially with Excel pivot tables.
-Self-directed, goal orientated, results driven personality with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- 4-year degree or equivalent.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.