We are looking for a Producer to join our Los Angeles Integrated Production team.
The Producer provides production expertise and oversight at every opportunity, from concept development to execution. A strong production background with a range of work from video to stills and digital is a must. As a Producer, you will be
responsible for the daily management of multiple projects, assuring their quality and keeping them on time, on budget, and on strategy. A passion for shooting sheet metal is a must, as is ample experience producing a range of content for a car account. The ideal candidate is passionate about production and has the drive to exceed creative expectations. This person must also be resourceful, solutions driven, and organized to ensure high-quality work in an extremely fast-paced and creative environment. A self-starter with a relentless passion for all things production, an eagle eye for detail and organization, and an obsession with what's coming next are all necessities in this role. We're looking for someone who has an immense sense of responsibility along with an immense sense of fun and who is not afraid to put his/her thinking cap on to bring new ideas to the table.
- Have respectful and strong working relationships with production companies and partners.
- Produce everything from quick turnaround social still shoots using our internal resources to larger video shoots with production partners.
- Ensure the creative team employs the most innovative production methods and that projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Ensure the final creative product is consistent with the agency's and client's vision, budget, and timeline.
- Work collaboratively with multiple team members across all departments.
- Identify and source key production partners and internal resources to execute a project's creative vision at the highest quality across various budgets.
- Manage the bidding process as per client agreements, including working with procurement and cost consultants when required.
- Develop accurate and thorough project plans, schedules, SOWs, documentation, and specs as needed.
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals, and expectations with internal team members, external partners, and clients.
- Look for innovative creative and production methods while finding solutions to technical challenges.
- Have knowledge of video production, social, web, mobile, experiential, and emerging technologies.
- Must be creative minded
- Must not be afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond a traditional producer role.
- Must be a self-starter who can take ownership of a project and see it to completion with pride.
- Must have excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Must take responsibility yet remain flexible.
- Must have advanced problem-solving skills and ingenuity.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines and keep the team on course.
- Must have the ability to make tough decisions under pressure.
- Must be flexible to provide a level of participation outside of regular office hours to support projects during
all phases of the process.
- 4+ years of relevant experience required. Traditional agency experience required. Line producing
experience is highly valued but not required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.