We are looking for a Presentation Designer to join our Boston New Business team.
We are seeking an energetic team player to create standout new business pitch decks and client presentations that are visually impactful for our award-winning, creatively driven agency. Our ideal candidate has a keen eye for design and is an expert at communicating information visually with graphics, typography, infographics and diagrams in Keynote and PowerPoint.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as this person can't shy away from working with all departments of the agency and with other MullenLowe offices. They must be able to maintain composure while working under tight deadlines alongside senior leaders. This position involves working long hours, including weekends, and travel is occasionally required for pitch-meeting prep and setup.
We're looking for someone who can multitask and remain flexible, prioritizing constantly changing deadlines and assignments while maintaining a positive outlook. Someone who is eager to help and upbeat-willing to jump on any assignment, big or small.
- Design content for agency presentations to new business prospects and top clients.
- Help prepare for meetings, including managing the audio/visual setup and created printed pieces.
- Assist with creating landing pages to showcase creative and in-depth RFI/RFP responses.
- Assist with pitch-related deliverables as they come up (signing/returning documents, taking part in meetings/phone calls and other tasks as assigned).
- Ensure all materials (presentations, RFPs, case studies and landing pages) are distributed to other MullenLowe offices and filed on servers appropriately.
- Travel to pitch meetings as needed.
- High proficiency in both Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with WordPress and/or landing page creation is a plus.
- Experience working in a similar fast-paced environment preferred.
- Please provide link to portfolio or design examples in your application to be considered.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.