We are looking for a Senior Strategic Analyst to join the MullenLowe Boston Behavioral Sciences team.
The MullenLowe Behavioral Sciences group applies analytic rigor and data-driven insight to guide the development and execution of marketing strategies for clients. Specifically, we develop strategic campaign methodologies and performance insights to inform planning/strategy, maximize marketing ROI across channels, and leverage behavioral data to ensure all work is consumer-centric. We seek entrepreneurial individuals with a background in marketing performance analysis and a passion for translating data into actionable insight.
The Senior Strategic Analyst will play a key role in social media analytics/reporting, social listening, and consumer journey/insight development across client engagements.
- Glean actionable insights from social data to inform social campaign optimization and reporting.
- Work efficiently with clients and internal partners to define, extract, and synthesize results and insight.
- Leverage data from other available sources (e.g. behavioral, media performance, etc.) to inform campaign strategies, creative development, on-going optimization, and reporting.
- Assist with developing and measuring marketing in collaboration with brand planning, creative, and media teams to build robust marketing strategies and in-market programs for clients.
- Package and present findings and communicate (both written and verbal) complex concepts to clients and internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- 3+ years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising or interactive/technology consulting.
- Experience with social analytics tools like Crimson Hexagon, Radian6, Netbase, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics.
- Experience leveraging behavioral research data (such as GfK MRI) to inform marketing strategies preferred.
- Fluent in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and analysis. Advanced formulas and automating of Excel tasks preferred.
- Fluent in data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Critical thinking - capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as a enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.