We are seeking a Senior Media Planner, Performance to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
Join our growing Mediahub performance media planning team as a key team member on one of our most important, global clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data, proven organisational skills and a solid track record of developing and executing digital performance/direct response campaigns. The ability to multi-task while under tight deadlines with team members from various disciplines is required. This role is also client-facing, so professional and eloquent communication skills are a must. The Senior Planner will report directly to the Media Director and will get plenty of leadership and guidance, but, after training, is expected to run the simple day-to-day tasks independently.
- Key driver behind all aspects of client's direct response display media campaigns (directly reporting to director).
- Independent knowledge of how to properly set up and monitor performance campaigns (candidate will be trained but is then expected to maintain campaign management independently on an ongoing basis).
- Support the team in developing and organizing client reporting ensuring that all deadlines are met and questions answered.
- Help analyze the results and make optimization recommendations while the media is live and use empirical data to improve results for the next buying cycle.
- Develop a clear and technical knowledge of vendor's strengths and weaknesses.
- Work closely with media to negotiate packages to offer the best value to clients.
- Lead creation of all important plans and presentations.
- Communicate/Troubleshoot changes to the field and technical teams relating to our tracking methodology.
- Experience with performance Display Media – Metrics, KPIs, Targeting.
- Experience in running programmatic digital buys.
- Experience using comScore and 3rd party ad serving technology (i.e., DoubleClick).
- Working knowledge of data management platforms and audience targeting tactics.
- 2+ years of performance media experience.
- Managed/Self-Managed Programmatic Experience (DMP, DSP, exchange).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically in Media Plan presentations.
Ideal Candidate Technical Skills:
- MS PowerPoint (required).
- MS Excel (required).
- Prisma (required).
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.