We are looking for an Associate Director, Media Sciences to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
We are looking for an Associate Director for Media Sciences (Programmatic, AdTech, AdOps) to join our growing Mediahub team. This is a disciplined leadership position in our New York office and would join a small team of individuals responsible for leading the strategy and direction of our programmatic and ad tech capabilities in the US.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the programmatic media and ad tech industry, inquisitive about result-driven media approaches and partners, and pro-active in their work outlook. They will embrace innovation, demonstrate superior client relationship and presentation skills, and motivate, manage, and train dedicated programmatic media planning and buying and ad ops teams.
-Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in media and/or marketing.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, including strong presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, data providers, digital media tools and systems (DSPs, DMPs, Ad servers, DCO, tag management).
- Proven client management skills.
- Exceptional eye for detail/organizational skills.
- A team player, given the emphasis on collaboration with clients and cross-functional teams of comms strategy, media planning, search and social, and analytics.
- Vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Strong quantitative skills, demonstrated data-driven critical thinking and problem-solving.
- A sense of humor.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.