We are looking for a Digital Ad Operations Specialist to join our fast-growing Los Angeles Mediahub team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about digital media and technology; thrive in collaborative, fast-paced environments; and be pro-active in their work approach. At Mediahub, Ad Operations sits in our Media Sciences department and is responsible for the flawless connectivity between media activation and analytics. Above all, we are looking for someone who loves pushing for ongoing improvement of efficiencies and challenging established outcomes on behalf of our client each and every day.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in digital media trafficking/ad ops/measurement preferably in an agency setting.
- Hands on experience working in critical platforms: Google Campaign Manager, Tag Manager, DV360, SA360, Google Analytics, Kochava, mParticle, Flashtalking, The Trade Desk, Sizmek, Adobe Ad Cloud; and/or aptitude and interest to quickly learn those that you don't have hands-on experience with.
- Exceptional attention to detail and relentless dedication to problem-solving.
- Strong understanding and proactive approach to keeping up on changes in the digital media industry, especially ad tech tools and systems (DSPs, DMPs, Ad Servers, DCO, tag management).
- A team player with enthusiastic collaborator with clients and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in dynamic, fast-paced environment; rising to the challenge of keeping cool under pressure and time constraints.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.