We are seeking two Media Planners to join our Los Angeles FOX Entertainment team.
Mediahub is the rising star among media agencies in the US, and especially Los Angeles. In a few short years, we have secured premium clients like Netflix, Patron, Twitch, Western Union, amongst others, and most recently won FOX Entertainment. We have been fortunate to get recognized by the industry as we just won AdAge's Media Agency of the Year Award, after being named Media Agency of the Year last year by AdWeek. We take pride in being more insightful, creative and innovative than any other shop in town, and with that we are uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands, that like to act at the speed of culture. Contained within our walls are planning, buying, analytics, Search, Media Sciences, Social, Comms Planning and Creative teams, all working together to create the best work for our clients.
As we are building the FOX Entertainment team, we are looking for a Media Planner with a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for the account's very fast-paced, day-to-day operations. The candidate should have experience working in media agencies and ideally some background in entertainment media planning. Not only is it a plus to be familiar with the required industry tools and practices, but a successful candidate must be interested in finding creative approaches to developing communications solutions. This position will oversee an assistant planner and report to the Supervisor on the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ideally experience entertainment media clients and aptitude to work well with the fast-pace, and demanding nature of entertainment businesses.
- Mastery of media planning fundamentals, ideally including some trafficking/tagging, budget-maintenance and billing
- Ability to learn quick and work well with teams from specialty groups like Analytics, Search, Paid Social, Media Sciences, and Video Investment.
- Comfortable with frequent correspondence and interaction with media vendors and ability to understand their business and the nuances of their offerings.
- Supervise, mentor and grow the Assistant Planner.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendations.
- Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- Ensure proper planning and execution of media plans by monitoring buys/schedules.
- Demonstrate proficiency with industry systems/tools (Kantar, ComScore, Reach/Frequency etc).
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 1+ years of agency/media planning experience.
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.