We are looking for an Associate Paid Search Director to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
- Help lead the paid search practice In the LA office along with overseeing two key paid search client portfolios.
- Responsible for setting paid search strategy for key clients, closely guiding through to execution of campaigns.
- Partner closely with Search Director to help lay structure and foundation of the paid search practice in the LA office.
- Partake in new business pitches, helping to grow the paid search practice.
- Proactively look for new opportunities to expand client business and stay ahead of client's industry changes
- Leverage search experience and expertise to drive solutions for complex problems and challenges.
- Work closely with ad ops and programmatic teams to set tagging and tracking standards, assuring proper tracking standards are followed Manage and Mentor Senior Analyst to ensure:
- Campaigns are setup and managed according best practice and client guidelines.
- Monitored daily budget and performance goals.
- Reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality, accuracy and integrity.
- Billing is completed in a timely fashion.
- Building and sustaining strong relationships with client stakeholders is incredibly important. The Associate Director is expected to be able to tactfully navigate conversations in order responsibly up keep client rapport.
- Fulfill relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan and meet the targets.
- Ensure that the delivery of paid search campaigns are in line with performance goals and adhering to industry best-practice.
- Collaborate closely with media planning teams to help set strategy and flourish client relationship.
- Building internal processes and training documentation.
- Contribute to industry POVs for clients and internal teams.
- Build close and strong partnerships with platform vendors in order to remain ahead of new trends in the industry opportunities to be the first in market to test new betas and products.
- Built testing roadmaps that help push innovative thinking forward.
- Positively represent Mullenlowe Mediahub at all times, maintaining integrity of work and enthusiasm towards the digital industry.
- Confidently and convincingly presenting research, strategies and analysis within external and internal organization settings.
- A minimum of 6+ years professional experience in search marketing (PPC).
- 3+ years of management experience, setting performance goals and growing staff.
- Deep understanding of key performance marketing principles.
- Eagerness and desire to lead a small team towards growth and success.
- Excellent written and clear communication skills are a must.
- Experience in managing large-scale, enterprise-level paid search campaigns.
- Experience with paid search management platforms and tools like Marin, Doubleclick Search etc. Comfort with analyzing data and clearly communicate findings.
- Experience working with account management and strategy teams.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.