We are looking for a Media Finance Analyst to join our Boston Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
This role will serve as the conduit between media and accounting from both an invoice hand-off and SAP input perspective, and act as a centralized billing contact for all media billing to ensure efficiencies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage your client portfolio and the end-to-end billing process.
- Learning the billing process and using the tools the media team builds to complete the job of reconciling digital media invoices (Prisma/MBox/SAP).
- Manage internal budget trackers, track campaign budgets and alert team if budgets are being exceeded.
- Assist with the AR collections for your client portfolio: distribute and review client AR aging reports with media teams; flag which invoices are past due and liaise with the media teams to follow up with the client for payments; work with Shared Services to offset any unapplied client payments or credits.
- Partner with Shared Services to support media vendor requests for payment information; ensure there are no account holds or suspensions; provide reporting for uncleared vendor invoices and liaise with media teams to reach out to vendors to obtain missing invoices.
- Work closely with accounting team for any system discrepancies and audit requests.
- Assist media teams on system operations as it pertains to billing & finance for Prisma/MBox.
- Four-year degree is required.
- 1-2 years experience in billing, reconciliation required.
- This position requires strong accounting & data entry skills.
- Proficiency in excel is required.
- Must be detail-oriented and comfortable with general accounting & invoice procedures.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.