We are seeking a VP, Account Director to join our New York City Account Service team for a well-known US airline and credit card.
The ideal candidate will be someone that has a passion for great creative, strong communication and leadership skills and a proven track record of developing/maintaining positive client and agency team relationships.
- Ability to manage a team across offices while reporting into a Group Account Director in another office.
- Will need to be able to integrate seamlessly with internal departments across disciplines.
- Should be able to think non-traditionally, including lower funnel digital to PR activation.
- Desire to make business changing creative ideas.
- At least 8-10 years of experience.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.