We are looking for a Senior Programmatic Trader to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is the rising star among media agencies in the US, and especially Los Angeles. In a few short years, we have secured premium clients like Netflix, Patron, Twitch, Western Union, amongst others, and most recently won FOX Entertainment and FOX Sports. We have been fortunate to get recognized by the industry as we just won AdAge's Media Agency of the Year Award, after being named Media Agency of the Year last year by AdWeek. We take pride in being more insightful, creative and innovative than any other shop in town, and with that we are uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands, that like to act at the speed of culture. Contained within our walls are planning, buying, analytics, Search, Media Sciences, Social, Comms Planning and Creative teams, all working together to create the best work for our clients.
The Senior Programmatic Trader works within multiple buying platforms to actively manage major client campaigns. We are looking for a results-driven, detail- and numbers-oriented individual, who is able to solve problems creatively and analytically. The Programmatic Trader is expected to execute and optimize programmatic display/video/mobile campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Implement, manage, and optimize buys in DSP's and other platforms.
- Design and execute testing strategies in the interest of client media.
- Manage vendor communication (3rd Party and PMP/PG)
- Deliver timely and insightful reports based on campaign data analysis.
- Manage campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used.
- Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicate creative solutions to planning teams.
- Create and present client facing collateral to support media planning cycles.
- Maintain knowledge of ad technology buying platforms and analytics tools.
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, and enhancements in the programmatic space.
- Reports to head of trading.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of in-platform trading experience across major real-time buying platforms (Google Ad, DV360, The Trade Desk, etc.) with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities, either at an agency or tech company.
- Experience working with tag management platform and third party verification systems (IAS, Samba, Comscore, Vizo, Campaign Manager (formerly DCM).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Client-service background preferred.
- Ability to interpret campaign performance while providing creative insights, reporting, and media solutions to meet campaign challenges.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.