We are looking for a Media Supervisor to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media
Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media
shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The candidate should have a strong background in digital media planning and traditional media planning and be familiar
with the required tools and practices in the industry. The candidate will oversee planners and assistant planners and report directly to the AMD and GMD on the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Display a mastery of digital media planning, including display, mobile, social and video and a level of comfort with related disciplines like analytics (reporting), trafficking/tagging, and billing/budgeting.
- Display a mastery of traditional media planning, including local and national TV, Radio, etc.
- Participate in and lead media planning activations and work with senior team members to set activation and
- Manages negotiations for high value and/or complex packages and foster strong relationships with media vendors.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendation.
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to client
- Master of media math and how to apply calculations; proficiency in working with and managing numbers.
- Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- Act as final resource for all inventory, billing and invoice discrepancies.
- Online media trafficking experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4-6 years of media planning/buying experience, including at least 3 years focused on digital.
- Experience creating and selling media programs.
- Ability to articulate strategic foundation for their development.
- Strong negotiator and advanced numeracy skills.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.