We are seeking a Manager, Campaign Insights to join our Los Angeles Analytics team.
Mediahub is the rising star among media agencies in the US, and especially Los Angeles. In a few short years, we have secured premium clients like Netflix, Patron, Twitch, Western Union, amongst others, and most recently won FOX Entertainment. We have been fortunate to get recognized by the industry as we just won AdAge's Media Agency of the Year Award, after being named Media Agency of the Year last year by AdWeek. We take pride in being more insightful, creative and innovative than any other shop in town, and with that we are uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands, that like to act at the speed of culture. Contained within our walls are planning, buying, analytics, Search, Media Sciences, Social, Comms Planning and Creative teams, all working together to create the best work for our clients
We are seeking a Manager, Campaign Insights to join our LA Analytics team and provide digital measurement leadership on the FOX Entertainment and FOX Sports accounts.
This candidate will be a dynamic, solutions-oriented go-getter with excellent written and oral communications skills. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced atmosphere and have a fearless approach to creative excellence and digital analysis, and also the ability to come to the table with innovative and creative analytics approaches. This person's day-to-day will range from helping set KPIs for new launches, to working with media teams and partners to identify new targeting or messaging opportunities, to communicating with clients about what should be done next.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as an Analytics client point person as part of an integrated, cross-capabilities team. Collaborating in the development of innovative measurement and analytical approaches to evaluating the value and performance of creative and media.
- Actively managing research partners Mediahub engages with to produce recurring insight reports such as creative effectiveness, brand trackers, competitive analysis, to help guide the creative and communications strategy.
- Understanding of digital and social planning strategies and tactics.
- Applying digital measurement expertise in partnering with creative resources to interactively optimize digital customer experiences -- web site, social venues, mobile applications -- against priority KPls.
- Telling compelling stories via dashboards and text-heavy reports.
- Mentoring Analysts in terms of analytical techniques and insight tools capabilities.
- Managing junior staff on timely client deliverable completeness and quality.
- Participating in recurring and ad-hoc internal and client team meetings and discussions (both inperson and virtually).
- Supporting multiple client engagements across business industries by producing performance insight and advising on in-market campaign optimization for multiple media mechanisms -- OLA, SEM, email, social.
- Applying a critical eye toward evolving and improving the efficiency of our internal analysis processes and interactions/collaboration with capability teams.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- 5+ years' work experience in a media or agency analytics role.
- Extensive working experience with: Ad-serving platforms e.g. Doubleclick, Sizmek; Audience tools e.g. Comscore, MRI, Exact Target; Creative/brand evaluation tools e.g. Millward Brown, Hall & Partners, Nielsen Brand Effects; Social tools such as Adwords or Kenshoo; Data visualization tools such as Tableau; Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis, and charting.
- Experience automating routine Excel tasks using macros/VBA preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with the following tools preferred: Multi-touch Attribution and DMP platforms, e.g. VisuallQ, C3, Krux; Attribution, media mix modelling and other forms of regressionbased ROI; SQL or other applicable ETL languages; Web analytics platforms e.g. Adobe Reporting, Google Analytics; Advanced TV audience, addressable and connected and DRTV; Test design for evaluating the contribution of multiple marketing variables in portfolio situations; Scenario modelling; Statistical Packages e.g. SAS, R, SPSS; Tagging tools such as GTM or DTM.
Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without current or future need for visa sponsorship. Reimbursement for relocation not offered. MullenLowe does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.