We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Boston Creative team.
You are extremely available and connected via email and text, ready to send informed responses quickly. You read your audience and understand the best way to communicate. You meet every request with a can-do, positive attitude. You are kind and compassionate.
You effortlessly handle day-to-day administrative duties, expense reports, corporate card reconciliation, and complicated, ever-changing travel arrangements.
- Provide administrative support to a group of executives as assigned.
- Manage schedules in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements, detailed instructions, and directions.
- Process expenses.
- Coordinate the gathering and sending of materials.
- Help set up meetings and coordinate participant agendas.
- Involvement in team status, internal and external.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
- An outgoing, engaging personality.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Organized and resourceful.
- Outstanding trafficker of work, people, office supplies, and food.
- Can-do attitude.
- Guardian and a listening ear.
- Knowledge of computers, temperamental printers, and Polycoms.
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, internet software, email, and calendar apps.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.