We are looking for a SVP, Group Account Director to join our Boston Public Relations & Social Influence team.
The ideal candidate will be a key day-to-day strategic leader operating at the highest level of client organizations with a demonstrable track record in disruptive, consumer brand PR, corporate communications, issues management and large scale PR and social programming.
- Big integrated brand & PR only experience across a wide array of categories and verticals (you can work on anything).
- Successful campaign and product launch experience for large national brands.
- Seasoned issues management experience & communicator.
- Strong strategic skills. You know how to frame an opportunity, excel in new biz and know what it takes for teams to be successful with brand storytelling in a modern age.
- Seasoned in media culture. You're constantly finding new ways to break through.
- Fantastic in a room. With new clients. old clients. New business. Press interviews. You're an excellent presenter, great at reading a room, and can always contribute something.
- Four year degree is required.
- 10-15 years of experience required.
- Excellent writing, issues response and media relations skills required.
- Ability to develop and deliver persuasive presentations and programming plans.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.