We are looking for a Media Supervisor to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media
Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media
shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
A Media Supervisor at Mediahub is an integrated role with the expectation of working proficiently across all media channels. Planners maintain a strong knowledge of their client's business to deliver against their needs and objectives. We are looking for high-energy, curiosity and a passion for advertising and creativity.
Keep in mind:
- At this stage in your career, you display a mastery of media fundamentals. You ensure proper planning and execution of media plans by monitoring buys/schedules throughout campaigns.
- You understand the Mediahub business model and are able to apply that to the Client's business.
- You are the day-to-day manager for your assigned client(s) and are able to develop trustworthy relationships with clients and respond appropriately to their needs.
- You manage budget inputs and flow and work closely with the broader team to manage media activity.
- You will supervise, mentor and grow Planner(s) and Assistant Planner(s) who report to you and who work within your team. Your team trusts that you will get your job done and contribute to overall team goals and initiatives.
- You will be overseen directly by a Account Director who, along with the rest of the team, is responsible for providing guidance, as you take on more client-facing responsibilities and training you on the necessary tools, ways of working, etc. and reviewing all work before it is issued to clients or outside vendors.
What we are looking for upon starting with Mediahub:
- Coming into this role, you will be expected to have experience working in media agencies.
- You show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- You demonstrate proficiency with industry systems/tools (Kantar, comScore, Prisma etc.).
- You are a great interpersonal communicator and are able to effectively communicate with others within not only Mediahub but with your clients and within the broader agency as well.
- You are able to adapt to working with people/team members with different work styles and able to work within a multi-supervisory environment as needed.
- You mentor and guide Planners to success. Your goal is to not only see yourself grow but to see others succeed as well.
- You are positive, promote kindness, and contribute to the overall culture of Mediahub.
- You successfully multi-task, manage your time and show superb organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines with at an increasingly proficient pace.
- You are a self-starter and are able to work independently on your day-to-day tasks and to meet your deliverables.
- You reach out to your mentors and senior team members to tackle challenges.
Internally, some specific responsibilities are (with guidance from your Directors):
- Work with AMD to write media briefs; manage RFP process. Lead evaluation of media (OTT, TV, Cinema, OLV, Print, OOH, etc.) and write POVs for the client.
- Present media recommendations and campaign wrap reports to clients.
- Ensures campaigns are tracking toward pre-determined KPIs; optimize campaigns to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Manage the Planners in the inputting of buys, trafficking for digital buys, Media Authorizations, issuing of Insertion Orders, initial understanding and assistance (as needed) with Billing Process, updating team status documents and working across the internal cross functional teams (Paid Search, Paid Social, Analytics, Comms Strat, creative etc.).
- Oversees all of the Planners work; manages internal planning timelines.
- Preparing client presentations and leading partner negotiations.
- Gathers and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendations. Is familiar with industry trades and resources (eMarketer, Business Insider, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree.
- National planning experience required; local experience preferred but not required.
- Alcohol Beverage/Luxury/CPG experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong proficiency Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint; Keynote, Google; Prisma.
- Minimum 4 years agency media planning experience, preferably integrated.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.