We are seeking a Media Supervisor to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is the rising star among media agencies in the US, and especially Los Angeles. In a few short years, we have secured premium clients like Netflix, Patron, Twitch, Western Union, amongst others, and most recently won FOX Entertainment. We have been fortunate to get recognized by the industry as we just won AdAge's Media Agency of the Year Award, after being named Media Agency of the Year last year by AdWeek. We take pride in being more insightful, creative and innovative than any other shop in town, and with that we are uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands, that like to act at the speed of culture. Contained within our walls are planning, buying, analytics, Search, Media Sciences, Social, Comms Planning and Creative teams, all working together to create the best work for our clients.
As we are building the FOX Entertainment, we are looking for an experienced Media Supervisor with a combination of passion and expertise to run the account's very fast-paced, day-to-day operations. The candidate must be a seasoned media professional and a strong background in entertainment media planning. Not only is it a prerequisite to be intimately familiar with the required industry tools and practices, but a successful candidate will also have a deep passion for entertainment, pop-culture and a creative approach to developing communications solutions. The Media Supervisors will oversee planners and assistant planners and report directly to the AMD and GMD on the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proven track-record for successfully servicing entertainment media clients (ideally tune-in accounts), and experience with the fast-pace, and demanding nature of entertainment businesses.
-Mastery of planning all entertainment-appropriate media channels, including TV/Video, OTT/MVPDs, display, mobile, print, OOH, audio, and paid social and a level of comfort with related disciplines like analytics (reporting), trafficking/tagging, and billing/budgeting.
- Experience with being a frequent client point-of contact and run media planning and execution by bringing together all important inputs from specialty disciplines like Comms, Search, Social, R&D (Creative), Programmatic and Video Investment.
- Comfortable with negotiating high value and complex packages and foster strong relationships with media vendors.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide culturally-relevant and strategic consumer insight-driven media recommendations.
- Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and clients and be a strong communicator internally and externally; training new team members and building a strong internal culture will be a big part of the job.
- Master of media math and how to apply calculations; proficiency in working with and managing number.
- Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
- Act as final resource for all inventory, billing and invoice discrepancies.
- Oversee Sr. Planners, Planners, and Assistants and pulling and assessing Reach/Frequency runs.
- Online media trafficking experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4-5 years of media planning/buying experience.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.