We are looking for a Human Resources Analyst to join our Boston team.
MULLENLOWE - A DIFFERENT KIND OF BEAST:
MullenLowe U.S. is a unit of MullenLowe Group, a creatively driven global network of distinctive agencies in more than 65 markets worldwide. MullenLowe U.S. is a "hyperbundled" agency, integrating disciplines from brand strategy to creative, digital marketing, media planning and buying, mobile marketing, public relations and social influence, design, CRM and performance analytics.
MullenLowe's employees are the creative engine that drives the company's success in a highly competitive industry. The Human Resources team works closely with departmental leadership, across all four U.S. offices, to develop programs and processes to foster the work of our employees.
The HR Analyst plays an important role in the efforts of the HR team and provides support to HR Managers, Recruiters and other key internal stakeholders. This role requires proficiency with HR systems, excellent analytical skill, the ability to problem solve and facilitate strategic changes to improve delivery of HR services to employees and managers.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, the HR Analyst will conduct data analysis efforts, prepare metrics and provide data management support. This role will be responsible for accurate reporting and maintaining the data integrity of our HR systems (Peoplesoft), databases and HR processes. The HR Analyst will respond to HR/Finance data requests, provide analytical support for compensation decisions, review cycles and prepare ad-hoc analysis on compensation related matters ranging from salary and title guidance to compliance exercises.
- Conduct market analysis to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and alignment to the company's compensation philosophy.
- Analyze, review, and develop materials related to the execution of all compensation programs including job descriptions and internal processes.
- Collaborate with HR leadership to prepare career planning options and information and reporting resources based on performance metrics.
- Partner with department leaders, HR Managers and Recruitment on compensation related matters.
- Assist in the administration of the compensation review cycles including managing timelines, auditing data, creating draft communications and tracking progress.
- Collaborate with HR Managers to ensure timely approval, submission and processing of all employment changes.
- Manage participation in compensation surveys including conducting job evaluations to match positions against market survey positions.
- Develop and manage an HR reporting dashboard showing key people data and HR metrics for key stakeholders.
- Act as a backup resource for payroll processing.
- Manage compliance calendar to ensure timely fillings and audits are conducted.
- Work closely with Compliance Manager to review policies, procedures and HR practices.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key partners in HR, Finance in a matrixed environment.
- Contribute to compliance and cross-functional HR projects as needed.
- Ad hoc reporting and activities as required.*
This position does not manage direct reports
*Duties, responsibilities and activities of this position may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred.
- 4+ years of progressive compensation experience.
- Experience with Peoplesoft or similar personnel and payroll data environments.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong Analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Comfortable navigating and reviewing data within applicant tracking and performance management ecosystems.
- Strong interpersonal, consulting and partnership skills.
- Organized and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated problem solver.
- Collaborative team player.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.