We are looking for a Paid Social Media Supervisor to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
This is an incredible opportunity to oversee paid social across an exciting roster of integrated media client accounts. In addition to being responsible for the strategy, execution and reporting of paid social campaigns this individual will be a key player in helping Mediahub grow our paid social practice.
Our ideal candidate has a strong background managing paid social campaigns and is well-versed with industry best practices and desires to continue to grow and learn in this space. This individual wants to find innovative solutions, try new opportunities and isn't afraid to role up their sleeves to help wherever needed.
The candidate will oversee paid social strategists and assistant strategists while working closely with an integrated media team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Experience developing of a comprehensive social strategy for a brand. Know how to translate strategy into an action plan.
- Understand how to process a brand or marketing strategy and connect that to paid social media.
- Day-to-day management of paid social media campaigns, working with a junior team to implement, optimize and report on performance to meet client expectations and KPIs.
- Work with a cross-discipline team to integrate paid social media strategy into a multi-channel, holistic recommendation.
- Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven social media recommendation.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide insightful recommendations to test and optimize.
- Help grow the agency"s paid social media offering, this may include junior team member training, sharing trends and
campaign knowledge and staying up-to-date with industry updates.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in media and at least three years" experience hands-on managing paid social media campaigns.
- Track record communicating directly with clients, in-person, over the phone and through email.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability, to analyze data and provide insights and optimization recommendations.
- Experience across Facebook, Instagram are a must. Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn are a plus.
- Proven ability to work closely and integrate with a cross-discipline media team.
- Familiarity with social platform, and third-party, measurement solutions.
- Excel at managing multiple deadlines and tight turnaround times.
- Impeccable organization skills.
- Four-year degree is required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.