We are looking for a Media Supervisor to join our Boston Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The role of Supervisor will be to steward the day-to-day for a casual dining and retail account. Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of media fundamentals for online video and digital media.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Lead contact with day-to-day clients.
- Gather and analyze research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media plans.
- Strong digital and offline media experience with planning, executing, and reporting.
- Ensure proper execution of media plans by monitoring buys/schedules.
- Be proactive, willing to go the extra mile to produce positive results for the client.
- Positive mentor to junior members of the team.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years agency/media planning experience required.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.