We are looking for a Front Desk Coordinator to join our New York Office Services team.
Our receptionist/front desk coordinator should someone who is overflowing with positive energy, loves helping others, and has probably been described as "gregarious" at many points in their life. You will be the first person that most people interact with when visiting or calling our office - so your upbeat energy will be essential in this role.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Welcoming visitors: Welcoming all visitors and partners to our office, making sure you have studied the calendar the day before to know who is coming before they even step in the door.
- Communication around visitors: Ensuring the key people the visitors and partners are meeting with know they have arrived and that you are on your way to bring them to the appropriate meeting room/space.
- Ensuring space is set for visitors: Double checking that all conference rooms and meeting spaces are clean and ready for visitors.
- Manage phone line: Answering the general Mullenlowe + Mediahub New York phone line, fielding all appropriate questions and getting callers to the right place.
- General admin: Assisting around the office as needed with general administrative duties.
- Conference room bookings: Assisting with conference room bookings for interviews, client meetings, internal meetings, etc.
- Candidate experience: Greeting interview candidates and escorting them to the appropriate conference rooms, keeping track of interviewers and interview schedule.
- Messenger/courier service: Arranging courier service upon request.
- Cultural guru: Recommending interesting things for people in the office to do, bringing the culture of the neighborhood and city inside the walls of MullenLowe.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.