We are seeking a Media Supervisor, Programmatic to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
We are looking for a Programmatic Media Supervisor to join our Mediahub team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the programmatic media and ad tech industry, data-driven, inquisitive about result driven media approaches and partners, and pro-active in their work outlook. They will embrace innovation, demonstrate strong client relationship and presentation skills, and be a great colleague and collaborator.
Above all, we are looking for someone who loves challenging the status quo to improve business outcomes for our clients each and every day.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in digital media and/or marketing.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, including strong presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, data providers, digital media tools and systems (DSPs, DMPs, Ad servers, DCO, tag management).
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Exceptional eye for detail/organizational skills.
- Vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Strong quantitative skills, demonstrated data-driven critical thinking and problem-solving.
- A sense of humor.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.