We are looking for an Assistant Programmatic Trader to join our New York City Mediahub team.
Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. and was just named Ad Age's 2019 Media Agency of the Year. This is coming off the heels of being named a leader in Forrester's first ever wave of major media shops and in 2018 we were Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year. We are a full-service media agency providing planning, buying, analytics, search, media sciences, social, comms planning, and innovative solutions, making us uniquely positioned to service culturally relevant challenger brands.
The Assistant Programmatic Trader works directly alongside the Programmatic Trader in multiple buying platforms to actively manage major client campaigns. We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail and numbers-oriented individual, who is willing and able to learn the programmatic landscape quickly. The Assistant Programmatic Trader is expected to assist in the execution and optimization of programmatic display/video/mobile campaigns across multiple accounts with the support of the Programmatic Trader, Supervisor, and Director.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in managing and optimizing buys in DSP's and other platforms.
- Pull reporting and Q/A trafficking to ensure pacing and delivery according to the campaign goals.
- Deliver timely and insightful reports based on campaign data analysis.
- Assist in creation of client facing collateral to support media planning cycles.
- Gain knowledge of ad technology, buying platforms and analytics tools.
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, and enhancements in the programmatic space.
- Reports to Programmatic Supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field such as Analytics or Finance/Accounting preferred.
- 0-1 years professional experience.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and ability to quickly learn new software.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Analytics oriented and intellectually curious.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ?? 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.